We use digital storytelling and the creative arts to engage youth and communities in oral history and heritage.
YOUTH & COMMUNITY GROUPS
• Track record supporting and working in partnership with 1,000 community groups.
• Digital Storytelling: Multimedia; Film-making; Sound editing; Exhibition design.
• Oral history training (can include Transcribing, Archiving, Cataloguing, Copyright, IPR and Ethics).
• Track record running 3,000 workshops in primary, secondary & special needs schools.
• Storytelling and heritage activities using: Multimedia; Arts; Drama; Creative writing; Inter-generational activities.
• Experienced team trained in child protection and safeguarding.
WORK WITH OLDER PEOPLE
• Track record running 2,000 reminiscence sessions in community centres & care homes.
• Music, tea and dance sessions.
• Experienced team trained in Safeguarding
and Working with people with dementia.
POP UP MUSEUMS & EXHIBITIONS
• Track record writing and designing over 30 exhibitions.
• Pop Up Museum curation.
• Community engagement, participation and accessibility.
• Documentary production.
• Youth video production.
• Sound production.
• Equipment hire.
• Design and development of over 10 heritage websites.
• Multimedia content production.
• Web design training.
BOOKS & PAMPHLETS
• Historical research.
• Writing and design of 20 publications and pamphlets.
Telephone: 0208 5533 116 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastside Community Heritage, School 360, Sugar House Lane, Stratford, London, E15 2QS
Registered charity (1071668) and company limited by guarantee (3509623)