Eastside Community Heritage's mission statement recognises seven key aims:
• Build, service and enable partnerships to record, document and preserve the experiences of different communities.
• Inform people through the provision of social, cultural, educational and historical activities.
• Empower individuals and communities to write, rewrite, record, publish and present their own histories and those of their local areas.
• Promote civic pride through active participation and involvement in community affairs.
• Promote greater harmony and understanding of interracial and inter generational experiences through historical explorations.
• Celebrate the cultures and heritage of East London’s diverse communities.
• Provide independent historical, social research and evaluation.
Telephone: 0208 5533 116 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastside Community Heritage, Parish Centre, 326 High Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 1QP
Registered charity (1071668) and company limited by guarantee (3509623)