We use digital storytelling and the creative arts to engage youth and communities in oral history and heritage.
YOUTH & COMMUNITY GROUPS
• Track record supporting and working in partnership with 1,000 community groups.
• Digital Storytelling: Multimedia; Film-making; Sound editing; Exhibition design.
• Oral history training (can include Transcribing, Archiving, Cataloguing, Copyright, IPR and Ethics).
• Track record running 3,000 workshops in primary, secondary & special needs schools.
• Storytelling and heritage activities using: Multimedia; Arts; Drama; Creative writing; Inter-generational activities.
• Experienced team trained in child protection and safeguarding.
WORK WITH OLDER PEOPLE
• Track record running 2,000 reminiscence sessions in community centres & care homes.
• Music, tea and dance sessions.
• Experienced team trained in Safeguarding
and Working with people with dementia.
POP UP MUSEUMS & EXHIBITIONS
• Track record writing and designing over 30 exhibitions.
• Pop Up Museum curation.
• Community engagement, participation and accessibility.
• Documentary production.
• Youth video production.
• Sound production.
• Equipment hire.
• Design and development of over 10 heritage websites.
• Multimedia content production.
• Web design training.
BOOKS & PAMPHLETS
• Historical research.
• Writing and design of 20 publications and pamphlets.
Telephone: 0208 5533 116 Email: email@example.com
Eastside Community Heritage, School 360, Sugar House Lane, Stratford, London, E15 2QS
Eastside Community Heritage, Trinity Centre, East Avenue, East Ham, London, E12 6SG
Registered charity (1071668) and company limited by guarantee (3509623)